Find out what blended thc is and how it works
Mixing different cannabis strains allow users to find pleasure in the thrill of experimentation. This also enables the users to create a blend that is hyper-suited to their needs. One of these combinations is the blended THC which offers the best route to the entourage effect. Continue reading to learn more about blended THC.
- There are more than 120 different phytocannabinoids found within cannabis plants. These phytocannabinoids work to keep the human body in a state of balance by acting on the endocannabinoid system. Research suggests that the compounds present within cannabis can work together.
This means that various blends of THC and CBD when consumed together are specifically able to work better to unlock exceptional results. A blend is simply a mixture of two or more weeds. Blending CBD strains with THC strains gives a more enjoyable high than using these strains alone.
- CBD and THC are among the two most researched and popular phytocannabinoids. Users take these cannabinoids in a variety of ways depending on their goals and preferences. They can be consumed separately or together. However, research studies indicate that when these cannabinoids are taken together in combination with other organic compounds such as terpenes, they are more effective.
The pronounced effects offered by the blended THC are known as an entourage effect. The entourage effect occurs due to the interaction between phytocannabinoids and terpenes.
Working Of Blended THC
- A more balanced experience can be created by mixing strains with varying qualities and characteristics. Blended cannabinoids can create a whole new level of complexity that might take time to master. To figure out the unique combination that may work best for you, slow and steady experimentation is the key.
For instance, strong Sativa may produce anxiety when taken alone. However, when it is blended with strains of Indica flower, it creates a more well-rounded effect.
Best Strains For Blending
- If you prefer the benefits of THC with less of a high, adding CBD can be helpful. CBD mitigates the effects of THC by reducing its psychoactive effects. Moreover, it preserves the benefits of THC such as pain relief, anxiety reduction, and more. Furthermore, the combination of CBD and THC is ideal for individuals who have developed a tolerance to THC.
This is because the presence of CBD prolongs the effects of THC. To further reduce the euphoric effects of THC terpene-rich hemp flowers can be added as an alternative option. These flowers will help reduce the potency of THC.
Creating Personalized THC Blends
- There are endless possible combinations that can be created by using Indicas, Sativas, and hybrids. However, careful attention should be paid to the ratio of each strain while blending the flower. You can control the ratio of each strain to create or avoid certain effects. And this is the beauty of creating your personalized blend.
Most of the users prefer to buy already blended and well-balanced hybrid stains. For optimal enjoyment and relief blending THC strains is a satisfying experience that the users can master over time.
Benefits Of Blended THC
- It is reported that additional therapeutic benefits can be experienced by taking phytocannabinoids and terpenes together. Several health conditions have been reported to benefit from entourage effects.
A 2011 study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology indicates that blended THC may be beneficial for the following conditions:
- Chronic pain
- Anxiety and depression
- Fungal Infection
Blended THC may also be beneficial for brain health because of its neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory properties. However, more research is needed to make conclusive statements.
For all sorts of affordable THC products, visit The Delta 8 Shop. We can help you find high-quality products. We offer lab-tested blended THC in user-friendly forms. For more queries, give us a call at 317-941-5361.