top brands of thc-o

3 Finest Brands Of THC-O 

Are you a newbie? Here is a list of the top three best brands of thc-o

Since the new cannabis options have emerged in the cannabis market, more and more users are gaining tolerance. This is making them look for new and more potent options for a stronger hit. THC-O is a relatively new cannabinoid with more powerful effects than the typical hemp-derived products. Here are some reputable THC-O brands to try.

3Chi THC-O 

  • For many users vaping offers a relaxing experience but you hit a whole new level when vaping is coupled with 3Chi’s THC-O. There are 3 types of 3Chi’s THC-O products that you can choose from. Two of them are THC-O vape products. THC-O vapes are 1ml and come in both disposable and cartridge forms. 

3Chi’s vape contains 95% THC-O. The therapeutic terpenes make the remaining 5%. These vapes are relatively fast-acting and about 3 times as stronger as delta 9. New users are advised to use them with caution. Vape cartridges require commitment and more experience therefore it is better to start with THC-O disposable vape.

THC-O Acetate Syringe Distillate

The purest form of THC-O available on the market is THC-O Acetate syringe distillate. This is a versatile option that allows users to create THC-O edibles with this syringe. 

Urb THC-O

Urb is one of the finest THC-O brands that use only organically grown hemp in its products. In addition, good farming practices and meticulous third-party testing made it on the top brand list.

Urb’s Best THC-O Flower

  • Most users love consuming finely formulated THC-O products. But when it comes to using Urb’s traditional THC-O hemp flower, there is no turning back. It’s also known by a fancy name, THC-O Caviar Flower. 

It is formulated by combining CBDa, CBGa, CBD, THCv, and THC-O. It gives you unique euphoria by elevating the senses and relaxing the mind. It eases the nerves leaving you to feel peace and harmony all at the same time.

Pros

Urb offers the best THC-O flower

The brand uses 100% natural hemp-derived ingredients

Urb is a sister company of the renowned brand Lifted Made

Its products are compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill

Delta Extrax

  • When discussing the top THC-O carts, Delta Extrax is worth mentioning. It is a popular brand that offers products with targeted effects like chill, focus, etc. Delta Extrax brand has gained popularity due to its transparency on the effects of its products and their manufacturing. 

It is one of the superior companies that produce and sell pure cannabinoid products. If you are looking for a wide range and diversity of cannabinoids, Delta Extrax is the brand you can trust.

THC-O Cartridge

  • The Golden Pineapple OG THC-O cartridge contains a blend of Delta 8 THC enriched with potent THC-O. It has a tropical flavor along with a pineapple flavor that makes the experience even more enjoyable. 

The effects of the Delta Extrax THC-O cart appear quickly and last longer. With just a few puffs the potent THC-O effects can be felt. These effects stay in the system for several hours.

Highlights

  • Golden Pineapple OG THC-O cartridge contains a blend of Delta 8 THC.
  • The products are lab-tested and offer a safe vaping experience.
  • Delta Extrax contains only certified ingredients.
  • The brand is known for selling products that provide guaranteed satisfaction and overall wellness.

There are only a handful of brands that manufacture and sell THC-O. If you are looking for some legit THC-O products, go with trusted brands like The Delta 8 Shop. We offer tested products that are extracted most efficiently and naturally. Our line of THC-O cartridges and vape offers plenty of options for you to try. Give us a call at 317-941-5361 for more queries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

What Our Clients Say
641 reviews

Welcome to

My Rewards

Become a member

Join our loyalty program to unlock exclusive perks and rewards.

Ways to earn

Powered by WPLoyalty

Ways to earn

Points for purchases

15 points for each 100 spent

Earn points for discounts everytime you make a purchase. Less