Table of Contents
Here is the differnece between detla 8 thc and CBD for new users
Delta 8 THC and CBD both come from Cannabis Sativa or the hemp plant. They’re both considered cannabinoids and are parts of the cannabis family. CBD is produced in much larger quantities by the hemp plant than delta 8. This is just the way nature created the hemp plant. But sophisticated refinement and extraction techniques can allow more delta 8 to be created from the plant than ever before. CBD and delta 8 THC are both related to THC. However, each one can be isolated to create different products with various benefits. Let’s discuss a few points that differentiate the two.
- CBD is not psychoactive, delta 8 THC is. In terms of potency, delta 8 offers a milder high than THC. But it’s still more potent when it comes to noticeable effects than CBD. THC is also highly psychoactive, think of delta 8 as the middle child in this relationship.
- The head change is the actual feeling of being high. With CBD there is absolutely no feeling at all of being high. It has a calming effect but no effect of feeling intoxicated or high. With delta 8 you can feel this effect or head change.
- CBD and delta 8 can offer help with symptoms of pain, anxiety, nausea, and more. While the specific benefits of each compound can vary depending on its strength and formulation. Both can be therapeutic.
However, delta 8 gives a psychoactive effect while CBD does not have that effect. Although delta 8 offers a milder high than THC it is calming and uplifting with full-body effects.
- CBD and delta 8 THC are federally legal. While there may still be some restrictions on CBD but it does not interfere with drug tests. On the flip side, delta 8 THC may not pass a drug test. Hemp products like CBD and delta 8 should have less than 0.3 THC content to be categorized as legal.
Delta 8 can be great for people who haven’t found relief with CBD. If you don’t want to jump straight to THC, delta 8 is the next best option. In small amounts. delta 8 can be mildly psychoactive that is what gives the calming effect.
- Delta 8 THC binds directly to CB1 receptors in the brain and spinal cord. This explains the sense of tranquility, euphoria, and alertness associated with the use of delta 8 THC. Contrary to THC, CBD does not directly bind to CB1 receptors in the central nervous system. That is the reason CBD does not cause any psychoactive effects like delta 8 THC.
Rather CBD has antipsychotic effects. According to advanced research, this effect of CBC can be utilized in the treatment of brain disorders such as epilepsy and psychosis. Furthermore, CBD elevates the levels of the neurotransmitter anandamide in the brain. This causes muscle relaxation and mood enhancement by regulating dopamine and serotonin.
Effect on Appetite
- Delta 8 works with appetite loss the same as regular THC. It improves the appetite and also helps with PTSD and depression. It provides those simple medical benefits that cannabis provides in general. CBD also does some of that but it doesn’t give you that head change.
Their medical benefits are not that significantly different. They are both going to help with the symptoms of anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain. But Delta 8 is a lot better at treating appetite loss than CBD.
- If you’re looking for safe high-quality delta 8 products at affordable rates, be sure to visit The Delta 8 Shop. And if you want to learn more give us a call at 317-941-5361.