Here is the comprehendive differenece between delta 9 and delta 10
With the growing popularity of cannabis, more users want to explore different forms of THC. Some people use it in hopes to treat or manage their health conditions. Others use it to treat anxiety, depression, or recreational purposes. What most people may not know is that there are different variants of cannabis named according to the cannabinoids that they contain. In the old days, cannabis was just known as tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. Now other variants have been explored including delta 8, delta 9, and delta 10 THC. Delta 9 and delta 10 are discussed below along with their key differences.
What is Delta 9?
Delta 9 is the renowned variant of THC. Its concentration is highest among the other cannabis variants. It is easily extracted and marketed. Sometimes the plants are cultivated such that they contain higher delta 9 concentrations up to 25% or more. Delta 9 is well known even among the non-cannabis community.
What Is Delta 10?
Delta 10 is another naturally present active compound in cannabis plants. Its psychoactive properties and health benefits are similar to other THC variants. This compound has been discovered recently so most people may not know about it.
- There are only a few research studies conducted on comparison between delta 9 and 10. But the limited research and user testimonials show that the experience offered by delta 10 is quite different from delta 9.
It is equally important for both the new and experienced users to know about all the variants of cannabis. This will help them choose a product that works well with their needs.
- Delta 10 is less potent as compared to delta 9. Although delta 10 gets you high it is not similar to delta 9’s high. The psychoactive effects of delta 10 are even milder than delta 8 which itself is up to 50 % less potent than delta 9.
This attribute of delta 10 is preferred by some enthusiastic THC users who are not looking for a highly potent product.
- The effects of delta 10 are much milder than delta 9. Delta 10 is used in double the dose as delta 9 to achieve the same effects. The effects and intensity of delta 10 are not the same as delta 9. It is always wise to start slow and then gradually increase the doses once you see how it reacts.
As a general rule use 2 mg delta 10 for every 1 mg of delta 9. Consider the THC concentration of the product you are using before increasing the dose.
The psychotropic effects of delta 10 are negligible compared to delta 9, this makes it a safer option compared to delta 9. Delta 10 is ideal for users who are seeking the THC experience without its psychoactive effects. For this reason, delta 10 is drawing the attention of users and researchers alike.
- The effects of delta 9 THC and delta 10 THC vary greatly. With medium or small doses users experience a calmer, relaxing, and sedative effect. However, large doses of delta 9 have a stimulating effect.
The effects of delta 10 are more stimulating than relaxing. Delta 10 increases productivity and focus. Users enjoy the delta 10 experience without having their headspace altered.
- Restrictions are less severe on delta 10 usage in comparison to delta 9 as delta 10 can be extracted from hemp. Delta is fully legal in several states in the US. It is likely to remain legal due to its lower potency and milder high.
If you’re looking for safe high-quality delta 8 products at affordable rates, be sure to visit The Delta 8 Shop. And if you want to learn more give us a call at 317-941-5361.