Here are the answers to commons FAQs about delta 8 THC
There are different varieties of cannabinoids that can be extracted from the cannabis plant. But not all of them are known to cannabis suppliers and experts. Delta 8 THC is the hemp extract that is famous for its relaxation benefits. The product can be smoked or ingested and has a psychoactive component similar to marijuana but is less potent. It’s always wise to gather all the information about a product before trying it. Here are 5 frequently asked questions about delta 8 THC that will help fresh users big time.
How Is Delta 8 Different From Delta 9?
- Delta 8 THC can be derived from hemp whereas delta 9 THC is mainly derived from marijuana. The location of the double bond is what primarily differentiates Delta 8 and Delta 9. Despite the identical molecular structure, a double bond in delta 8 is present on carbon 8 and for delta 9 the double bond occurs at the 9th carbon.
Delta 8 has a mild psychoactive effect and gives a mellow high compared to delta 9. Delta 8 and delta 9 both share the same attributes when it comes to benefits for the mind and body.
What Is The Age Limit For Using Delta 8 THC?
- Delta 8 THC products are available in different forms in the market. Users have the option to choose delta 8 as gummies, chocolates, cookies, and candies, etc. These products are made to look attractive and palatable in a way that might appeal to children. So beware of intentional or accidental exposures.
When purchased online or at retailers and gas stations there may not be restrictions on age limit. Because no federal regulations have been set on minimum age requirements on buying Delta 8 THC products. But there are state regulations that prohibit selling Delta 8 THC to individuals less than 21 years of age.
What Is The Criterion For Delta 8 To Be Legal?
- Delta 8 does not exist naturally and is derived from Delta 9 THC and CBD. Delta 8 THC is legal as long as it contains less than 0.3 % Delta 9 THC.
State and federal law both banned products sold with more than 0.3 percent delta 9 THC. It is legal to buy and use Delta 8 THC products in around 30 states.
Is Delta 8 Safe For Use?
- The United States Food and Drug Administration FDA shows concerns about the selling of Delta 8 THC products online and in retailers. Delta 8 products are not approved and tested by the FDA for safe use.
But most brands sell Delta 8 THC products only after they have gone through lab testing. The ingredients used are high quality and products are made in ISO-certified facilities. There are a few things that should be kept in mind before buying delta 8 THC.
- Go for the brands that sell high-quality delta 8 THC products made with safe ingredients. These brands will have good customer reviews and ratings.
- Look for the labels that indicate lab testing and authenticate the purity and safety of the product.
- Choose a trusted brand with years of customer satisfaction and experience under their belt.
Can Delta 8 Show Up On Drug Tests?
- Delta 8 THC will reveal on a drug test and you are likely to fail a drug test after ingesting any of delta 8 products. Delta 8 THC can be detected through urine or blood tests for as long as 2 to 30 days.
How long delta 8 stays in the human body depends on various factors such as metabolism, weight, gender, etc.
- If you’re looking for safe high-quality delta 8 products at affordable rates, be sure to visit The Delta 8 Shop. And if you want to learn more give us a call at 317-941-536