Before you try Delta 8, here’s what you need to know about how high is the Delta-8 THC high
Delta-8 high is not as powerful as any other high after taking cannabis. It contains THC, but it is only 0.03 of Delta-9 THC. This is the reason why the high experienced by consuming Delta-8 THC is not delirious as that experienced by Delta-9 THC or, for that matter, by any other addictive substance.
What Sort of High?
- The kind of high experienced by a person depends on the tolerance level and prior exposure to THC. Many users have reported that the high they experience was quite soft. The high was quite rational, and they did not feel the same amount of anxiety which any other cannabis/Delta-9 gave them.
Delta-8 THC tends to bind the CB1 receptors in our Endocannabinoid System (ECS) lightly, thus giving a different sort of high. The THC might give the feeling of euphoria, but it would not be as fierce.
How Would First Time Users Feel?
- The ECS of an individual has played a vital role in determining the sort of experience one might have after consuming Delta-8 THC for the first time. Delta-8 THC is derived from Hemp; hence the high produced by it would not be as potent. The THC that is consumed is being derived from Hemp and carries the 8th carbon bond, which produces a distinctive high.
The first-time users will feel a stronger high in comparison to those who have prior exposure to such a substance. But with regular use, the high feeling diminishes. This would differ from person to person depending on their body’s response.
How Would Regular Users Feel?
- If someone is experienced with consuming cannabis, then he might notice some interrelation. Regular use of cannabis develops a tolerance level that will not let the consumption of Delta-8 THC hit you profoundly. The main reason is that it is the kind of extract which is less vigorous.
If one is looking for a variety of cannabis that is mellower, absence of fogginess, with more energy and motivation, then you must give it a try.
- Another prospect is that Delta-8 THC has many strains like cannabis. These strains are Indiga, Sativa, Hybrid. Certain products contain Terpenes. Terpenes are used to intensify your experience.
Experience Reported by Users?
- As reported by some users, Delta-8 THC is more apparent than any other cannabis type. The first few moments after using Delta-8 THC, the users reported an instant release of tension from the upper body, like the neck. They also reported an instant boost to appetite. The brain function increased, and it was noticed that the mind was more focused, thus increasing creativity.
The use of Delta-8 THC products did not make the consumer lethargic. The users also reported that they noticed that the heart rate also did not increase, nor did it generate any anxiety symptoms.
- The users also mentioned that it made their bodies feel lighter as if they are floating. It reduced the pain to the extent that the person has taken a less potent painkiller. Even when the user took an overdose of Delta-8 THC, it was reported that although they felt euphoric, a weightless body, and developed a slight speech slur.
It was easy for them to fall asleep the moment they lay on the bed. The next day they did not feel dazed or tired.
All in all, we can say that Delta-8 THC is not as dangerous as other addictive substances. But you should always get it from a reputable distributor to be sure of the quality. Also, Delta 8 is legal in some states while not in others. For more information, visit our online shop.