Here is a brief discussion about Hxy11 thc
In 2020, the legal cannabis market sales reached above 16 billion dollars in the U.S. As the global stance on cannabis is changing rapidly, new cannabis products and technologies are hitting the market. More recently, non-combustible methods like edibles and vape products have gained popularity. HXY11-THC vape disposables stand above all others in terms of potency.
Read this guide to HXY11-THC.
What Is HXY11 THC?
- 11-hydroxy THC, alternatively known as 11-OH THC and HXY11 THC, is the metabolite of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It is formed in the body after delta 9 THC is consumed. When the delta 9 THC is swallowed, the body breaks it down into small molecules called metabolites. THC is converted into 11-OH THC metabolite after a series of enzymatic reactions. This metabolite is highly potent as compared to its precursors.
11-hydroxy THC is produced when THC is delivered to the body in the form of:
- Inhalation (vaping, smoking)
- Oral Intake (edibles, sublingual)
As compared to inhalation, the levels of HXY11 THC are much higher in the bloodstream when THC is eaten.
Conversion Of THC To HXY11 THC
- As THC is ingested orally, it travels through the digestive system and reaches the liver. In the liver, THC is metabolized to 11-OH THC with the help of several enzymes. This process is referred to as first-pass metabolism. First-pass metabolism converts THC into HXY11 THC and 11-carboxy-THC.
In contrast to inhalation, oral intake leads to more potent and long-lasting effects on the body and the brain. It is believed that the psychoactive effects of HXY11 THC are four times more intense than THC. Since HXY11 THC is an active metabolite, it is more effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier. This results in a more potent high.
The Research On HXY11 THC
- Since HXY11 THC is relatively a lesser-known compound, less research has been conducted on its effects. A 2020 study published in the journal, Progress in Neuropsychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry states that 11-hydroxy-THC is 1.5 to 7 times more potent than delta 9 THC. This is attributed to the higher binding affinity of the metabolite with CB1 receptors. HXY11 THC physically binds more tightly to CB 1 receptors than delta 9.
The better the binding of the metabolite, the better it activates the receptor and the stronger the highs. Another study was conducted to compare the effects of THC and HXY11 THC. The participants were given equivalent doses of HXY11 THC and THC through the intravenous route. HXY11 THC resulted in a faster onset and a more intense psychoactive experience than THC.
HXY11 THC Vapes
- 11 hydroxy THC metabolite present in THC is unlocked and made available in the form of a vape through a series of extraction processes. The users can enjoy the potent psychoactive effects of HXY 11 THC in the form of different flavored vapes.
HXY11-THC Fire OG Disposable
- The Fire OG Disposable features 3 grams of infused premium Live Resin and a proprietary blend of Delta 11 THC, Delta 10 THC, and THC-H. Users can expect an elevated, stimulating experience that quickly turns into mellow vibes. It is advisable to start with 1-2 puffs to establish individual tolerance.
HXY11 THC Lemonade Kush Disposable
- The Lemonade Kush, commonly known as Cali Lemon Kush, is a Sativa dominant strain. The vape has a sweet lemon and citrus flavor. It gives a familiar and refreshing lemonade taste. The disposable is available in 3 g of infused live resin and a blend of other THC variants.
HXY11-THC Pie Hoe Disposable
- Pie Hoe Disposable is known for its tingly familiar feeling and a blissful high. It tastes like grapes, berries, and spice.
To enjoy the exciting effects of HXY11 THC Disposables, place your order today at The Delta 8 Shop. We offer tested products that are extracted most efficiently and naturally. Take a look around our site to choose your favorite product, or call us at 317-941-5361.