Here is a list of very informative key HHC facts for beginners
Most cannabis consumers are familiar with common cannabinoids such as THC and CBD. But there are over 150 varieties of cannabinoids and hexahydrocannabinol is one of them. HHC has been getting a lot of attention lately because of its distinctive calming effects. Here is what you need to know about its benefits, effects, products, and more.
HHC Is A Federally Legal Cannabinoid
- The rules on the legality of HHC are similar to other semi-synthetic cannabinoids. HHC derived from CBD and Delta 8 THC found in industrial hemp is considered legal at a federal level. However, when HHC is taken as the variant of THC it is not contemplated as legal.
Since HHC is a hemp derivative it is covered under the 2018 Farm Bill and therefore it is generally considered legal at a federal level. The 2018 Farm Bill clearly states all parts of cannabis plants, including derivatives and isomers containing less than 0.3% THC are legal. And HHC is a derivate of hemp.
HHC Is A Rapid Acting Cannabinoid
- In a short duration, HHC has developed a reputation as a fast-acting psychoactive cannabinoid. Users report body relaxation and euphoric head highs after using HHC. The psychoactive effects of HHC are generally similar to delta 9 THC. However, users describe that THC leads to a quicker buildup of tolerance as compared to other THC-like cannabinoids.
In an experiment, subjects were given 25mg of HHC in the form of vape and gummies. Participants experienced euphoric effects but there were no signs of hallucination. The feedback from participants also suggested that the onset of euphoria was faster with vaping than with gummies.
HHC Produces A Surge In Energy
- A feeling of intense happiness and increased energy is experienced with HHC. Moreover, HHC leads to euphoria without causing the psychoactive confusions associated with delta 9 or the body high of delta 8 THC. Users report feeling calm, happy, sedated, and relaxed after using HHC.
Some studies link HHC and other natural as well as synthetic cannabinoids to the shrinking of tumor cells in cancer patients. Although the evidence is limited, the potential medicinal benefits of HHC are expected to be promising.
HHC has the following effects:
- Appetite stimulation
- Pain relief
- Reduction in inflammation
- Anxiety relief
The Effects Of HHC Last For Up To 3 Hours
For most people, HHC takes 10 to 30 minutes to show its effects. HHC is considered 80% as strong as delta 9 THC. However, the effects of HHC are long-lasting and its euphoric highs can last for 2 to 3 hours.
HHC may be sold in the following forms:
- Vape Cartridges
- Moon Rocks
- Water Soluble
HHC Is Available In Two Forms
- Despite versatility in its types, only two full-spectrum products of HHC are currently available in the market including edibles and vape cartridges. Customers can use HHC in the form that suits their preferences.
As more brands start producing HHC commercially, more products are expected to appear in the market.
HHC Has A Gradual Onset Of Action
- Every individual has different neurology and body composition. For this reason, cannabinoids affect each person differently. That said, some people report more profound experiences of HHC than others. HHC has distinctive onset that is unique and different from delta 8 and delta 9 THC. The onset of HHC is more gradual and is followed by a calming and smooth high.
The effects of HHC last longer than delta 8 and shorter than delta 9. Some people report that the effects of HHC are more energetic and cerebral than its counterparts. The effects depend on the composition of HHC and its concentration in the product underuse.
If you are looking for some legit HHC products, give us a call at 317-941-5361. At The Delta 8 Shop, we offer tested products that are extracted most efficiently and naturally. Our line of HHC cartridges and vape offers plenty of options for you to try.