Discover the top 5 ways to use delta 8 THC products and reap the many benefits of delta 8 THC.
From tinctures to gummies and vapes, there are various delta 8 forms to choose from. Each product offers a unique experience and is sold after being tested safe for consumer use. However, to get the best results from a product, it is essential to use it properly. This article elaborates on the best ways to take delta 8 THC.
- Delta 8 tinctures are typically taken sublingually but can also be added to food or drink. Sublingual intake is the best way to use delta 8 mixtures. Delta 8 tinctures bypass the digestive system. Most of the CBD travels through the mucous membranes in the mouth to enter the bloodstream. On average, it takes 10 minutes to an hour for delta eight tinctures to show effects.
How To Take Delta 8 Tinctures?
- Place 50 ml of the tincture under your tongue. Keep it in your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. This will allow faster absorption and quick onset of effects. When the mixture is mixed with a drink, the results take an hour to kick in. With sublingual intake, delta 8 THC kicks in within 10-30 minutes. The strength and timing depend on how long the tinctures are held in the mouth.
- If you aim for faster effects and a more substantial buzz, vaping is the best way to use delta 8 THC. Vaping offers the highest bioavailability of all consumption methods. When delta 8 is vaped, the cannabinoids are directly absorbed by the lungs within a few seconds.
The absorbed molecules travel to the bloodstream and are pumped to the brain after passing the selective blood-brain barrier. This means users can feel the effects within a few minutes of puffing. The peak effects can be felt within 15 minutes of inhalation.
- The gelatin-based fruity candies are the most popular edible form of delta 8. Delta 8 gummies provide users relief from pain and discomfort. These edibles are infused with specific amounts of delta 8 in milligrams. Delta 8 gummies are available in a variety of exciting flavors.
When delta 8 is taken as edibles, the effects take longer to appear. This is because edibles have to undergo the natural process of digestion. The results of delta 8 THC edibles take 2 hours to develop and last for about 10 hours.
- Creams, lotions, balms, and transdermal products are some of the topical formulations of delta 8 THC. Topicals do not absorb into the bloodstream. They interact with the endocannabinoid system of the skin to maintain homeostasis. Rather than making the users high, transdermal delta 8 THC patches gradually release the active ingredient into the bloodstream.
- Like gummies, delta 8 capsules share the same route of administration. Tablets are swallowed down with water, and the effects of delta 8 capsules take about 2 hours to kick in and last up to 10 hours. The capsules are easier to consume since they are odorless and flavorless.
Delta 8 capsules have the lowest bioavailability. Delta 8 THC capsules contain a fixed dose per serving. The total amount of delta 8 THC and the dosage in each capsule are precisely mentioned on the bottle. Usually, one tablet equals one serving and provides about 10-25 mg of delta 8 THC.
Visit The Delta 8 Shop to purchase delta 8 products at affordable rates. We use high-quality ingredients that are tested according to the highest standards and are safe for use. Our products offer a satisfying and exciting experience. For more information, give us a call at 317-941-5361.