Table of Contents
What is delta 8 THC and what effect does it have?
Delta 8 THC is an amazing alternative to using marijuana as it offers all the amazing benefits without the negative side effects. Delta 8 THC is relatively new, which is why there are not many products in the market. In the past year, Delta 8 THC’s popularity has risen by 40%. Read more below about why Delta 8 THC is so popular.
Delta 8 THC Is Derived From Cannabis Plants
- Delta 8 THC is a type of cannabinoid that is derived from the hemp plant. Contrary to popular belief, it is not extracted from marijuana. Naturally, Delta 8 THC exists in very small amounts, and it is refined after extraction so that it is free from any impurities.
There are over 100 types of cannabinoids, which are present in cannabis plants. The most common types of cannabinoids that are present in the market include Delta 9 THC, CBD, and CBN. Each type of cannabinoid has its own unique purpose and its own mechanism of affecting the human body. Some cannabinoids are even used for their medicinal properties and are recommended by various physicians around the world.
Delta 8 THC & The Endocannabinoid System
- The human body has an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that is responsible for regulating the immune response and nervous system. ECS works by communicating signals within its network through receptors throughout the body. It is interesting to note that all animals have an ECS system, not just humans.
ECS has two types of receptors, known as CB1 and CB2 receptors. CB1 receptors are found in the brain while CB2 receptors are located in the immune system and the body. When Delta 8 THC is used by an individual, it binds itself to these receptors, which then produce varying mood-altering and relaxing effects. Since Delta 8 THC is a relatively new cannabinoid, research is still ongoing for its effects on the human body.
Delta 8 THC Has Many Positive Effects
- Users of Delta 8 THC have reported many positive effects such as feeling euphoria, lower levels of anxiety, improved concentration, increased focus and alertness, improved appetite, and a night of deeper sleep.
One major reason cited by users of Delta 8 THC is that it does not cause them to feel high. They reported that after consuming Delta 8 THC they were able to make rational decisions and operate machinery without any difficulty. This has been backed by research that proves that Delta 8 THC has a much lower THC content than Delta 9 THC and marijuana.
Delta 8 THC Has Several Availability Options
- The Delta 8 THC market is showing significant growth in the number of users, many reputable companies have stepped forward and introduced several Delta 8 THC products.
The most famous Delta 8 THC product is Delta 8 gummies. These are soft, chewable, and 100% non-GMO vegan products. Apart from this, other options include vape, oil, and shisha.
Delta 8 THC Is Legal In Majority States
- Since Delta 8 THC is derived from the hemp plant, it follows the same legal restrictions as hemp and marijuana. Currently, it is legal for sale, purchase, and consumption in more than 30 states.
If a blood/urine test is conducted, Delta 8 THC will show up as THC therefore it is advised not to consume Delta 8 THC before job interviews. It is always a good idea to check local laws before considering using Delta 8 THC
If you are interested in Delta 8 THC, call us at 317-941-5361. We, at The Delta 8 Shop are the leading e-store for all kinds of Delta 8 THC products. We make sure to sell only the best quality products for our customers. Get in touch with us today and find all about our amazing offers.